One of the glaring issues when I started at Archipelago was that the app didn't look at all like it was presented on our marketing website. The marketing website showcased beautiful screenshots of the app, with UI elements themed to match our green branding color, typography set with the lovely grotesk typeface Matter, and the full logo proudly anchored in the navigation. In reality, the platform was using the out of the box styling of a 3rd party UI framework — stock blue branding elements, Inter for the font (a beautiful font, to be fair), and the bug-only version of the logo was quietly downplayed in the navigation. My team and I partnered with engineering to devise a phased approach to incrementally update the platform, promising to stakeholders that we could pull it off without needing additional resources or affecting existing feature development timelines. Shortly after successfully delivering on our platform refresh, we made a major pivot in our marketing messaging that required a full redesign of our marketing website. My team and I collaborated with the marketing squad to design and execute a new website in just over a month. After getting quick approval on the design direction, we moved straight into HubSpot to build out the site and start integrating the new content. After fine tuning and testing, we successfully launched, putting a cap on 2 major projects that unified our branding across platform and marketing.